1. The manager of your personal data is the company:
VAT number: 3121322292
with registered office:
registered with the Zvolen District Office
Trade register number: 670-32696
(hereinafter referred to as “administrator”).
2. The administrator’s contact details are as follows: noordinary@ noordinary
3. The administrator has not appointed a personal data protection officer.
4. The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is your consent given to this manager in accordance with Art. 6 par. 1 letter a) Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, which repeals Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (further just “GDPR Regulation”).
The purpose of personal data processing
1. For the purposes of the activity of concluding a purchase agreement and its fulfillment.
2. For the fulfillment of legislative requirements, that is to say, for the purposes of accounting, tax administration and the transfer of any information to state authorities.
3. For the purpose of sending graduation materials by e-mail, if we have received your consent.
Sources of personal data
1. The administrator obtains personal data from you when placing an order or creating a personal account on the administrator’s website noordinary.sk.
The administrator uses the following types of cookies on his website:
1.1 Functional and technical cookies.
1.1.1. Functional and technical cookies ensure the proper functioning of our website, for example and not only: shopping cart, list of favorite products.
1.2. Analytical cookies
1.2.1. Analytical cookies are used to obtain traffic data.
1.2.2. We use the following third-party solutions for these analytical cookies:
a) Google Analytics, Address: Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland
b) Inspectlet, Address: 7936 McClellan Rd, Apt 1, Cupertino, California, United States of America
1.3. Marketing and advertising cookies.
1.3.1. Marketing and advertising cookies for the purpose of displaying advertising based on your interests
1.3.2. We store cookies of this type only based on your consent. We use the following third-party solutions for these cookies:
a) Google AdWords, Address: Google Ireland Limited Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland; You can refuse Google AdWords cookies at this web address:
b) Facebook Pixel, Address: Facebook Ireland Ltd. 4 Grand Canal Square, Grand Canal Harbor Dublin 2, Ireland; You can refuse Facebook cookies at this web address:
- You have the right to delete all cookies or reject cookies from the administrator’s website in your browser settings.
External processing of personal data
Purpose of processing Agent Description Website operation WebSupport s. r. oCompany managing website hosting and databases. Delivery of goods to customers. r. oCompany transporting goods to the customer. Card payments Stripe, Inc. Company providing card payments on the site. More information about data protection at Stripe can be found here: https://stripe.com/en-sk/privacy
- The following intermediaries process personal data on behalf of the administrator:
|Purpose of processing
|WebSupport s. r. o
|A company managing website hosting and databases.
|Delivery of goods to customers
|Zásielkovňa s. r. o
|A company transporting goods to a customer.
|The company providing card payments on the site. More information about data protection at Stripe can be found here: https://stripe.com/en-sk/privacy
Newsletter (news subscription)
- By subscribing to the newsletter, you acknowledge the use of personal data for marketing purposes.
1. Under the conditions set out in the regulation, you have the right to request from the administrator access to your personal data, the right to correct or delete your personal data, or limit their processing, the right to object to the processing of your personal data, and the right to the portability of your personal data.
2. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of your personal data given to the administrator at any time. However, this does not affect the legality of the processing of your personal data before such withdrawal of consent. You can revoke your consent to the processing of personal data by contacting us according to the contact details listed in Art. I. from 2.
3. If you believe that the processing of your personal data has violated or is violating a regulation, you have, among other things, the right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority.